TV: [Pilots] Signal + Madame Antoine


Article: Hye Soo unni is always right... pilot episode of 'Signal' shows movie-like story telling

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+2,106, -71] Weird how there are no comments on a drama this amazing

2. [+1,648, -30] This drama is crazy... crazy good!!

3. [+1,344, -38] Kim Hye Soo is the best

4. [+1,167, -29] This drama really is like a movie!!

5. [+210, -3] This scriptwriter is the best at mystery plots... tvN has seriously become a broadcast channel that you can trust everything it puts on.

-

Article: 'Signal' pilot episode records 6.3% viewer ratings... surpasses 'Reply 1988'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,812, -56] I honestly thought I was watching a movie;; this is amazing

2. [+1,197, -50] tvN's dramas are so good, they're of another scale. Totally blows public broadcast out of the waters.

3. [+1,143, -97] I think they're going to surpass all of 'Reply 1988' records...

4. [+953, -46] The day I get to watch a drama like it's a movie...

5. [+171, -8] Big thumbs up, such a good drama. I was flipping through the channels and then froze on this one

-


Article: 'Madame Antoine' Han Ye Seul vs Sung Joon's battle begins

Source: Star News via Naver + Naver

1. [+1,503, -202] Go talk about Signal in Signal's own article, no point in talking about how much better it is in an article about another drama... it's exhausting for the cast and the producers to have to read that stuff.

2. [+1,323, -158] I didn't expect much going into it but it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ It held my attention for the entire hour ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+963, -135] I like the chemistry between Sung Joon and Han Ye Seul ㅋㅋㅋ and Sung Joon's sweaters look so good

4. [+530, -45] The drama's fun but it has an unlucky time slot

5. [+286, -57] I watched 'Signal' live and downloaded 'Antoine'. 'Signal' has a bit of a heavier plot so I think anyone who's into the more cutesy romcom style will enjoy 'Antoine' more. Han Ye Seul is really cute!

6. [+127, -22] Sad about the viewer ratings but I found it fun... ㅠ

-