MBLAQ's sister group Two X leave J. Tune for a fresh start



Article: [Exclusive] MBLAQ's little sister group Two X to have a new start after leaving MBLAQ's agency

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+450, -4] J. Tune can barely manage the front runners of their company, as if they could manage a little sister group... Anyway, I wish them luck.

2. [+217, -11] Wow ㅋㅋ They still exist? I thought they disbanded ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+207, -13] I liked them when I was in the army, I wish they'd receive more support. They're pretty and have great bodies.

4. [+180, -4] J. Tune said they wish the members can reach their full potential in a better environment..? How about you let go of MBLAQ! Ironic, really..

5. [+61, -0] So what work does J. Tune do actually?

6. [+32, -0] Why can't they let MBLAQ go like that

7. [+41, -10] If MBLAQ had never been under J. Tune, they could've been Big Bang and B2ST level by now

8. [+27, -1] What do you expect from J. Trash

-