TV: [Spoilers!!!] 3 Days


Article: '3 Days' reveals its lack of details... drama should focus on probability to improve quality

Source:
Mediaus via Nate

1. [+263, -27] I watched all of Kim Eun Hee scriptwriter's works like Sign and Ghost but this drama definitely has loose parts. I couldn't understand why the police was running around alone like that. Still, this is a lot better than makjang drama writers. It's not easy to write a drama of this level and every episode is like watching a mini movie. I think Park Yoochun's acting is okay but So Yi Hyun was awkward yesterday.

2. [+156, -18] I agree with this article. From the first episode, I thought there were too many plot holes and a few of the actors aren't up to par in terms of talent.

3. [+186, -57] It's not a matter of which person has poor acting, I think all three Park Yoochun, So Yi Hyun, and Park Ha Sun have weird acting. The drama itself lacks realistic qualities as well. I'm a Park Yoochun fan ㅠㅠ but I haven't been watching the drama lately ㅜㅜ

4. [+22, -17] I want Park Yoochun to start over from supporting roles back to leading. I don't know if he's ever had a supporting role but his acting is so... awkward.....

5. [+20, -1] I don't think Park Ha Sun's role fits such a heavy drama. Instead of a police, she should've been a sergeant or a chief inspector to be more realistic.

6. [+19, -2] Lee Cha Young needs to stop using a sitcom tone when calling out "Han Tae Kyung~!" ㅜㅜ ㅋ

7. [+16, -0] The drama's fun but I admit there's something lacking. Park Ha Sun is off in her own world shooting a cheery drama while So Yi Hyun keeps dragging it back down to mello... The drama lacks too many details for me to able to focus on the plot. Is it a lack in direction?

8. [+14, -9] I, too, thought Park Yoo Chun and the other female leads were lacking in acting but all of the articles only ever talked about how he exceeded idol level acting and the comments always talked about how he's the best so I thought I was the weird one.

9. [+13, -5] It might be because Son Hyun Joo, Yoon Jae Moon, and Choi Won Young are all so good that Park Yoochun looks awkward in comparison;;; same goes for the actresses;;;;

10. [+12, -4] I really enjoyed Ghost but 3 Days is a bit lacking compared to Ghost ㅠㅠ

-

Article: '3 Days' Jang Hyun Sung meets his 'final end' by the bullet of Park Yoochun

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,329, -30] Why did they have to kill him off so early, his acting's the best... I feel so bad for him because he was used before he ultimately died..

2. [+2,313, -35] The higher ups have manipulated something ㅋㅋ and investigations are lax. Seems So Yi Hyun, Park Ha Sun, Park Yoochun, and Son Hyun Joo will group up later.

3. [+2,181, -75] The scene did well in expression the agony of having to shoot your own mentor..

4. [+1,845, -28] Couldn't they have solved the misunderstanding before killing him off ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,763, -75] Park Yoochun and Jang Hyun Sung had great acting today... daebak episode.

-