Jaejoong hangs out at the club with his sister


Reader request.

-

Article: [Exclusive] JYJ Jaejoong spotted at a club over Chuseok break

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+892, -267] SM trying to spread rumors now that Jaejoong's about to release a new album and they want to bury it with their sasaeng antics ㅋㅋㅋ But the girl ended up being his sister

2. [+785, -193] He was with his sisters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's funnier to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's at the club with his sister ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+402, -91] Maybe he's just really close with his sister. She seemed to have a lot of aegyo when I saw her with him at his film sets and stuff. If I were his nuna, I'd be the one begging for him to take me to the club... imagine how jealous other people would be ㅜㅜ and obviously they're whispering to each other since it's noisy inside the club.

-